Lifetime Guarantee: We offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our vegan cosmetic brushes. This means if your Afterglow brush ever falls apart on any level, for any reason, we will replace it immediately and for free. No questions asked.
There is nothing better than applying makeup with the right brush, so brush on botanicals with our Professional Vegan Cosmetic Brushes.
These brushes are extremely soft and ideal for applying loose minerals evenly, to quickly create a flawless finish. Afterglow carefully selects each handmade, super soft, brush to be durable and dense, giving you optimal results when applying our products. The quality of the brush you use to apply Afterglow’s powders will directly impact the results.
Each brush can be easily cleaned with shampoo or gentle soap to keep them beautiful and help prevent common skin issues like acne. So indulge in the luxurious application and flawless coverage with Afterglow’s hand-tied brushes made of the softest synthetic taklon.
You should know:
- Our ingredient lists are fully transparent. We disclose 100% of the ingredients in our products.
- Your purchase is GUARANTEED! We offer a 30-day, open container money-back guarantee. If you aren’t completely delighted with your product, return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (minus S&H).
We always formulate WITHOUT:
- Bismuth Oxychloride
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes (examples: FD&C and Lake Dyes)
- Petrochemicals (examples: PEG, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin)
- …and many more unsavory, synthetic ingredients too numerous to list here. If you have a specific ingredient concern, please call or email Customer Care.
How To Use
How to use your Afterglow Vegan Concealer Brush:
- Dip your Vegan Concealer Brush into the concealer gel or powder.
- Press or sweep the concealer directly on top of the area you wish to conceal using your Vegan Concealer Brush.
- Lightly feather blend the edges of the concealer spot with your Vegan Concealer Brush to blend into the surrounding skin.
Caution! Dirty cosmetic brushes can harbor bacteria. Washing your vegan cosmetic brushes often is critical to ensuring bacteria-free brushes and healthy skin!
How to clean your Afterglow Vegan Concealer Brush:
Easily clean all of your vegan cosmetic brushes quickly with our Lavender Brush Cleanser spray or, for a deeper clean, wash them with a gentle shampoo or soap. Lay the brushes flat on a clean towel or with the brush bristles facing down to dry. Do not dry wet brushes with the bristles facing up as the moisture from the bristles will move down the ferrule (the metal connection with the handle) and weaken (or rot) the handle and the brush bristle ties.
Brush Bristles: 100% vegan, Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free, synthetic, artist-quality Taklon fiber.