Pro Eye Lash Curler
Our Pro Eye Lash Curler gives your lashes an extra luxurious lift! With this eye lash curler, you can change the curling bumpers once worn, so this curler will last for years and years.
Our Pro Eye Lash Curler gives your lashes an extra luxurious lift! With this eye lash curler, you can change the curling bumpers once worn, so this curler will last for years and years. Each curler comes with two sets of bumpers (one in the curler and one replacement).
You should know:
- Our ingredient lists are fully transparent. We disclose 100% of the ingredients in our products.
- Your purchase is GUARANTEED! We offer a 30-day, open container money-back guarantee. If you aren’t completely delighted with your product, return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (minus S&H).
We always formulate WITHOUT:
- Bismuth Oxychloride
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes (examples: FD&C and Lake Dyes)
- Petrochemicals (examples: PEG, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin)
- …and many more unsavory, synthetic ingredients too numerous to list here. If you have a specific ingredient concern, please call or email Customer Care.
How To Use
- Begin with clean lashes.
- Take the Pro Eye Lash Curler and gently clamp the curler at the base of your lashes, as close as you can without getting any skin.
- Hold for a few seconds, then release.
- Gently clamp the curler in the middle of your lashes, hold for a few seconds, and then release.
- Gently clamp the curler in the tip of your lashes, hold for a few seconds, and then release.
- Once your lashes are curled perfectly, apply our Organic Infused Pure Soul Mascara to finish them off!
Tip: Do not slide the Pro Eye Lash Curler from the base of your lashes to the tips. Gently clamp and release in each section of your lashes to avoid pulling them out.
Makeup Artist Trick: Apply mascara after curling your lashes to get the best effect. If you apply mascara before, your lashes may become clumpy and stick to the Pro Eye Lash Curler.