Facts About Gluten-Free Makeup You Never Knew
In our ebook, some of the questions we’ll answer:
- Why is it important for someone with Celiac Disease or a gluten sensitivity to avoid gluten-laced makeup?
- Can gluten be absorbed through the skin?
- How would I ingest makeup with gluten?
- Why would gluten even be in my skin care and makeup products?
- Why can’t I just look at my cosmetics’ ingredient labels to determine if it contains gluten?
- Am I safe if I compare a list of gluten-derived ingredients used in cosmetics with my product’s ingredient list?
- What if the cosmetic company claims to do “lab testing” to confirm that their products are gluten-free? Is that safe?
That is just the start! At Afterglow, we have countless customers with Celiac Disease that negatively react to gluten in their skin care and makeup products. These customers have found that Afterglow is the only brand they can safely wear without a reaction. If you have Celiac Disease, you may think that the ingredients in your cosmetics won’t affect you. They may or may not. The real question is, why wouldn’t you switch to a line of cosmetics that is beautiful, all natural, good for your skin, good for your body, and, (just in case!) certified gluten-free?