In Easy Beauty DIY posts our team will share our favorite organic and natural skin care concoctions you can create
in your own kitchen!
Today’s toner recipe comes from our favorite book, Organic Body Care Recipes written by Stephanie Tourles and is the perfect orange and rose summer toner, especially if you get a little too much sun during the summer months.
- Skin Types: combination, normal, dry, mature, sunburned, wind-burned, sensitive or environmentally damaged
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 teaspoon crumbled, dried orange rind
- 1 teaspoon rose petals
- 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- Elbow Grease:
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add your dried orange rind and rose petals and steep
for 45 minutes.
- Strain into a container, add your glycerin and shake well.
Keep your orange and rose toner in the refrigerator and discard after one week.