- Select a light or medium shade as a base color.
- Tap out a pinky nail size amount of the powder into the container cap and dip your Oval Eye Shadow Brush into the powder to pick up the product.
- Apply this shade to your lid and crease in sweeping motions using an Oval Eye Shadow Brush.
- Select a deeper shade to use as an outer corner and crease color. After tapping out a pinky nail size amount of product into your container lid, apply this shade to the outer corner to your eye lid using a Crease Brush.
- With the same Crease Brush sweep the deeper color lightly inward.
- For a subtle highlight select a light Organic Infused Matte Eye Shadow shade and apply this to the brow bone using the Oval Eye Shadow Brush.
Tip: The Organic Infused Matte Eye Shadow can be applied wet or dry. To apply wet, which intensifies the color, simply dampen your brush before dipping it into the product.
Product Suggestion: To create budge proof eye shadow shades mix any Organic Infused Matte Eye Shadow with Organic Infused Color Lock. This specially formulated serum locks in color, preventing fading throughout the day.
Makeup Artist Trick: The Organic Infused Matte Eye Shadows are the perfect product to use when defining eye brows. Choice from Khaki, Bark or Cocoa and apply to brows to shape the perfect arch with the Angled Liner Brush.