- TAP out a thumb nail size amount of Organic Infused Foundation into the clear cap.
- SWIRL your Kabuki Brush in the cap until you have swept up all the powder into the brush. Make sure that you swirl the brush into the powder with moderate pressure to ensure the powder sinks deep into the brush bristles.
- SWEEP the Kabuki Brush over your face in a circular motion beginning at your jaw line and working inward. Repeat these steps until you achieve the coverage you desire.
Tip: If you require a little extra coverage try pairing the Organic Infused Foundation with the Organic Infused Aloe Concealer, Organic Infused Total Cover Concealer or Organic Infused Calm Cover for full coverage.
Product Suggestion: Pair the Organic Infused Foundation with the Organic Infused Setting Powder for an airbrushed matte complexion, which minimized pores and fine lines.
Makeup Artist Trick: The Organic Infused Foundation can double as a concealer. Simply DIP your Concealer Brush into a small amount of your foundation and DOT directly onto trouble spots using the Concealer Brush. Then FEATHER the edges of the concealed spots to blend into the foundation.
Organic Infused Setting Powder | PRICE: $28.00 (ea.)
- colorless creating a soft matte finish
- ADD TO BAG
- semi-translucent light with pink undertones
- ADD TO BAG
- Deep Medium
- semi-transparent deep medium caramel with golden undertones
- ADD TO BAG
- Kabuki Brush with Purse
- essential for flawless and even application of the Organic Infused Foundation and ideal for sensitive skin
- PRICE: $35.00
ADD TO BAG
More Questions? Click above to chat live with an Afterglow Beauty Advisor!
Call Toll-Free: 1.866.630.4569 | Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST (5:00 am to 2:00 pm PST)
Q: Is the Organic Infused Foundation good for sensitive skin?
A: Yes, this foundation is specially formulated with nourishing and gentle botanicals known to soothe sensitive skin.
Q: Is the Organic Infused Foundation good for mature skin?
A: The Organic Infused Foundation formula is ideal for mature skin because of the inclusion of organic jojoba seed extract and grape seed extract, which condition the skin without settling into fine lines and creases.
Q: Do I need to use the Organic Infused Setting Powder with the Organic Infused Foundation?
A: Together the Organic Infused Setting Powder and Organic Infused Foundation create a flawless airbrushed complexion, but they do not need to be used together. Each product can be used on its own to create a different effect or different level of coverage.
Q: Does your Organic Infused Foundation have a glowy finish?
A: The Organic Infused Foundation offers a semi matte finish, which is more natural than the glowy finish seen in many different types of mineral makeup.
Q: What type of coverage does the Organic Infused Foundation offer?
A: The Organic Infused Foundation offers medium coverage. Pair it with any of our four concealers to achieve beautifully full coverage.